To keep high and dry, and help protect the environment, consider the following hints...
• Try to load the maximum capacity of the machine.
• Always load well spun laundry. The higher the spin speed, the lower the electricity consumption and the shorter the drying times.
• Do not over-dry. It not only avoids creasing, it saves energy too.
• Use in the iron-dry program as much as possible. Combine laundry which is to be store-dried with items to be ironed. Remove the iron-dry items at the end of the program and then finish-dry the rest of the load.
• Clean the filters regularly to avoid excessive drying times and high electricity consumption.
• Ventilate the room well. The room temperature should not exceed +35°C during drying.