1 zucchini (320 g)
¾ tsp salt
2 cups thawed green peas
10 - 15 mint leaves
3 tbsp corn starch
2 stalks spring onions
2 cloves garlic
150 g halloumi
½ cup rolled oats
1 tsp salt
1. In your food processor, select the rough side of your grater blade and run the zucchini through it. Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with ¾ tsp salt. Set aside.
2. Remove the grater and add the knife blades instead. Mix the peas and mint until a rough paste.
3. Change to grater blade again and roughly grate the halloumi. Then add sliced spring onions, rolled oats, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Whisk together the egg and corn starch until smooth, then add to the pea mixture.
5. Lastly, squeeze the water out of the zucchini and add the zucchini as well. Stir to combine.
6. Let the mixture sit for 30 min. Meanwhile set the oven to 200.
7. Form the batter into small patties (about 2 tbsp each). Fry in oil until browned on both sides (they might feel a bit loose but will set once the cheese melts). Transfer to a baking tray and roast for 10 min.
8. Serve with greek yoghurt flavoured with lime zest, chopped mint, salt and pepper.