250g freshly ground sausage
150g smoked mozzarella, diced
250g boiled potatoes
1 bunch Tuscan kale
15g instant yeast
50g parmesan cheese, grated
5g sea salt
250g sparkling water
50g peanut oil
Extra-virgin olive oil
- To prepare the rustic pie, heat a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick pan and sauté the fresh ground sausage over a low heat for about ten minutes. Dice the mozzarella and boiled potatoes, then set aside.
- Sauté the kale in a little olive oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the 350g flour, instant yeast, grated parmesan, salt, oregano, extra-virgin olive oil and lightly beaten eggs, stirring vigorously with a fork.
- Add the sparkling water to the mixture a little at a time.
- Add the drained cooking oil, sausage, kale, boiled potatoes and the mozzarella diced and combine everything.
- Grease and flour a donut mould tin (approx. 26cm diameter), pour the dough and level with the back of a spoon.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool and gently remove from the tin. Serve in slices.