480g pork belly with skin
2 tbsp freshly chopped ginger
1 bunch shallots, cleaned and roughly chopped
2 bulbs wild garlic, peeled and diced
80ml white soy
1L chicken stock
80ml black vinegar
100g salt (brine mix)
- Soak the pork in salted water (brine) overnight.
- Preheat the Electrolux Steam oven to 130°C using the Electrolux Steam function.
- Rinse the pork and cut into 2cm thick strips.
- Place into a baking tray.
- Add the ginger, wild garlic, chicken stock, white soy and black vineger.
- Cook for 4 hours.
- Remove pork from liquid.
- Serve with lots of fresh herbs and garden leaves.