200g Ashmore seaweed
6 heads witlof
32 small prawns
100ml lemon juice
100ml white wine vinegar
10g dulce powder
- Preheat the Electrolux Steam oven to 130°C using the Electrolux Steam function.
- Then place the witlof in a tray with the lemon juice and vinegar.
- Place the kelp in the butter in a saucepan and cook for 1 hour on low heat, stirring regularly.
- Puree the butter and kelp together and pass through a fine sieve.
- Toss the prawns in the butter and season.
- Place on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook for 6-7 mins.
- Place the prawns in a bowl, followed by the hot bitter leaves.
- Pour the cream over the top and sprinkle with red dulce seaweed.