Chili and Lime Dressing
- 20g red chilli, roughly chopped
- 20g lime juice
- 20g coriander stalk
- 15g fish sauce
- 25g light palm sugar
Green Mango Salsa
- 100g green mango
- Julienne 100g cucumber
- Julienne 50g red chilli
- Julienne 20g mint leaves
- Julienne 20g coriander leaves
- Julienne 50g red onion, finely sliced
- 2.5kg snapper
- 200g brown onions, peeled and roughly sliced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 bunch of spring onions, roughly cut
- 20g salt
- 3g fresh ground pepper
Chilli and Lime Dressing
- Place all ingredients in the blender, blitz everything together.
- Pass it through a fine strainer.
- Keep cool to use.
Green Mango Salad
- Place all the ingredients in larger bowl.
- Add the dressing, mix well.
- Preheat the Electrolux Steam oven to 130°C using the Electrolux Steam function.
- Place the onion, fennel, lemon and spring onion in an oven tray (reserve a small amount of mixed vegies).
- Season the fish by stuffing the reserved mixed vegies into the fish cavity.
- Place the fish on top of the vegetable mix.
- Insert the probe into thickest part of the fish flesh.
- Steam the fish with the probe set at 60°C.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and rest for 5 mins.