50g basil leaves, picked
50g flat parsley leaves, picked
10g tarragon leaves, picked
10g green chilli, seeds removed
and roughly chopped
2g fresh ground black pepper
10g white wine vinegar
1.1kg beef rump cap
70g spice rub
Soft shell tacos
3 avocados, seeded and roughly chopped
20g coriander leaves roughly chopped
10g red chilli, seeds removed and roughly chopped
10g lime juice
3g fresh pepper
- Place all ingredients in a blender, blitz until smooth (about 30 secs).
- Store the chimichurri in a container in the fridge until ready to use.
- Preheat the Electrolux Steam oven to 250°C using the Electrolux Steam function.
- Clean the sinew under the meat, but not the cap.
- Rub the spice all over the beef then place the beef on a roasting rack or tray.
- Insert the temperature probe into the centre or thickest part of the beef.
- Place the tray of beef into the oven.
- Connect the probe to the oven and set the probe temperature at 50°C.
- Roast the beef for 10 mins at 250°C.
- Turn the oven temperature down to 160°C, still using the Electrolux Steam function.
- Remove the beef from the oven once the core temperature has been reached. Allow it to rest on the kitchen bench for at least 20 mins while you make the avocado mix.
- Cut and serve.
- Place all ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Mix well and check seasoning.