1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 dl all-purpose flour
salt and pepper
12 pieces of bacon
- Grate the potatoes roughly and then rinse until the water is clear. Squeeze dry.
- Mix the potato shreds with the onion, eggs and flour until its evenly distributed.
- Spray the muffin tray with non-stick baking spray.
- Take about 2 table spoons of the mix in each of the molds and press it out evenly on the bottom and edged, creating a shape of a pie shell.
- Bake at 200°C for 15 min until slightly golden, add a pinch of shredded cheese and a slice of cooked bacon around the rim.
- Crack an egg in the middle of the mold and bake again at 200°C for 5-7 minutes.
- Top with salt and pepper