2 x 500g whole john dory
70ml white wine
2 cloves garlic finely sliced
2 tbsp lemon juice
Zest of 1 lemon
1 fresh chorizo sausage chopped
200g pitted green olives
2 tbsp chopped parsley
¼ cup picked basil leaves
125g unsalted butter
1 pinch cumin powder
- Pre-heat the Electrolux Steam oven to 170°C using the Electrolux Steam function.
- Line a large deep tray with baking paper. Place half the butter in a bowl then add the garlic, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of ground white pepper.
- Rub the butter over the fish and place in the tray. Scatter the pippies, chopped chorizo, olives, lemon zest and white wine over the fish.
- Cook for 12-15 mins.
- Once fish is cooked pour all the excess liquid into a saucepan.
- Cover the fish with foil and set aside.
- Add lemon juice, the remaining butter, parsley and basil to the fish liquid in the saucepan. Reduce the sauce until it has a creamy consistency.
- Pour over the fish and serve.