4 free range chicken breasts
20g ginger, sliced
20g garlic, sliced
500ml chicken stock
10ml sesame oil
20ml light soy
½ bunch spring onion, chopped
½ bunch coriander roots, chopped
½ bunch coriander leaves
1 sheet nori seaweed, sliced
1 tbsp black and white sesame seeds
- Preheat Electrolux Steam oven to 150°C using the Electrolux Steam function.
- Slice chicken breast into 1cm thick slices and lay in a deep oven tray.
- Add the garlic, ginger, half the spring onion, coriander roots, sesame, soy and stock to the tray. Marinade for 30 mins.
- After 30 mins, place the tray in the oven and cook for 10 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken in a bowl with steamed rice and some of the cooking liquid as dressing for the rice.
- Add spring onion, coriander leaves and sliced nori as garnish.
- Top with sesame seeds and a few drop of sesame oil to finish.