30 dumpling wrappers
300g pork mince, lean
½ bunch spring onion, chopped finely
2 tsp XO sauce (found at Asian grocers)
2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped finely
1 knob ginger, chopped finely
1 tin water chestnut, diced finely
1 tsp sesame oil
100ml light soy sauce
10ml black vinegar
¼ bunch coriander, washed well and chopped finely
- Heat the Electrolux Steam oven to 130°C with the Electrolux Steam function.
- Combine all ingredients except the wrappers in a big bowl.
- Mix well with a pinch of ground white pepper and set aside.
- Lay out all the dumpling wrappers on a bench and place a small amount (around 15g) in the centre of each dumpling.
- Wet the edges of the wrapper with water using a pastry brush and pull all the sides up till they meet in the middle, crimp the wrapper together so that the dumpling is completely sealed.
- Push the seal of the dumpling until the wrapper is the same thickness as the rest of the wrapper, to ensure even cooking.
- Place on a tray lined with baking paper and steam for 10 mins (until the pork mixture is cooked).
- Serve immediately with a soy or chili dipping sauce.